We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or veteran status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
HSAG is an EEO Employer of Veterans protected under Section 4212.
If you have special needs and require assistance completing our employment application process, please feel free to contact us.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance accessing or navigating our employment processes, please feel free to contact us at 602.801.6620 for assistance.
Join Our Team
At Health Services Advisory Group, Inc. (HSAG), our mission is to keep physicians, hospitals, and health plans improving on the care they deliver to people receiving Medicare and Medicaid. We show them how to use the best practices in the industry and assist them in using technology to improve healthcare for the patients they serve. We also perform other work, including quality review, research, and outcomes measurement.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on providers, patients, family members, and caregivers across the nation.
Some of the other benefits of working at HSAG include:
- Academic tuition reimbursement.
- A progressive and diverse work environment: HSAG is a woman-owned business, and women comprise nearly 75 percent of our employees and 50 percent of our executive management.
- Generous benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401(K) and profit-sharing plans, flexible spending accounts, and more.
We invite you to check out our open positions and apply today!Apply Online
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- Join the HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)