Skip to main content
- The National Forum of ESRD Networks Dialysis Depression Toolkit and other educational materials. The Forum of ESRD Network’s Kidney Patient Advisory Council (KPAC) has developed the Dialysis Depression Toolkit to help patients who feel they may be experiencing depression. This toolkit was designed BY patients and FOR patients and with contributions by professional collaborators.
- Discussing Depression with Your Care Team resources
- American Hospital Association’s, People Matter, Words Matter, campaign materials
- Reducing Depression Stigma in the Dialysis Facility handout
- Understanding Mental Health Myths and Facts handout
- Mental Health Bytes: Mental Health Disparities Among Hispanic and Latino Populations
- Shatter the Myths About Depression. Hang this poster in your facility to help to dispel myths about the depression that can accompany a chronic disease such as end stage renal disease (ESRD).
- Suicide Prevention in Hispanic and Latinx Youth, the Impact of COVID-19 and Cultural Factors to Consider
- Suicide Attempts and Culturally Responsive Approaches for Latinos
- Suicide Prevention in Latino and Indigenous Populations
- When Monsters Live with Us: Reflections on the Impact of the Intersection of Structural Inequities, COVID-19, and Intimate Partner Violence in Young Children in Latin American Families
- Structural Barriers in Mental Health Care among Latinx Populations: Means, Strategies, and Resources to Improve Access and Services
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)’s webpage on mental health within Indigenous communities
- American Psychiatric Association (APA)’s webpage on working with Indigenous/Native American patients
- Mental Health/Behavioral Services for Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders