Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Do you participate in the End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP)?
Preliminary Payment Year (PY) Performance Score Reports (PSRs) will be available on August 15. Find out how to access, review, and submit a formal inquiry about your report by the September 16 deadline. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
- Accessing and reviewing your PSR
- How CMS calculates your performance score using quality data
- What the performance score means for your PY 2017 payment rates
- How to submit one formal inquiry about your PSR
- Making performance data transparent to patients
- Where to access help and additional information
Target Audience: Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders, and quality improvement experts.
Space may be limited, register early!
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
ESRD Networks Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- For Patients and Families
- For Providers
- ESRD Network 7
- ESRD Network 13
- ESRD Network 15
- ESRD Network 17
- ESRD Network 18
- HSAG ESRD Alerts, Recalls, and Notices
- Behavioral Health
- Continuing Education
- Data Management
- Emergency Preparedness
- Home Dialysis
- Infection Prevention
- Patient and Family Engagement (PFE)
- Readmissions and Hospitalizations
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)