Monday, August 1, 2016, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
Please join the CDC for a live webinar on August 1 that will provide training for new or experienced NHSN users. CDC subject matter experts will be available to answer your questions about NHSN Dialysis Event Surveillance.
Introduction to the NHSN Dialysis Event Surveillance Protocol: National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) Dialysis Event Surveillance reporting is required for Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP) rule. This session will provide a complete introduction to the NHSN Dialysis Event reporting requirements and the surveillance definitions necessary to complete accurate monthly reporting.
August 1, 12:00pm ET
No registration required. On the day of the meeting, follow these steps:
1) Join the meeting online: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/sz13buxsxb16&eom
2) Listen-only audio will be available through your computer speakers. Chat function will be available for questions and answers.
- If you’re unable to get audio through your computer speakers, you can dial-in by phone to hear the audio: toll number 303.248.0285 / Conference ID: 6393927*.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
ESRD Networks Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- For Patients and Families
- For Providers
- ESRD Network 7
- ESRD Network 13
- ESRD Network 15
- ESRD Network 17
- ESRD Network 18
- HSAG ESRD Alerts, Recalls, and Notices
- Behavioral Health
- Continuing Education
- Data Management
- Emergency Preparedness
- Home Dialysis
- Infection Prevention
- Patient and Family Engagement (PFE)
- Readmissions and Hospitalizations
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)