Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 11:59 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. ET.
To comply with these new reporting measures, authorized facility representatives are required to use CROWNWeb to indicate, for each qualified patient, whether they conducted a pain assessment and a clinical depression screening during the performance period, and whether a patient was referred for follow-up for either of these conditions. For more information about the ESRD QIP click here.
- Pain assessment and follow-up reporting to be completed for each qualifying patient once before August 1, 2016 and once before February 1, 2017.
- Clinical Depression screening and follow-up reporting to be completed for each qualifying patient once before February 1, 2017.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)