Friday, August 19, 2016, 5:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.
The QDFC - Preview for October 2016 Reports, and FY 2017 Dialysis Facility Reports (DFRs), will be available to facilities on the secure website, www.DialysisData.org, beginning July 15, 2016. Facilities are able to preview reports, and submit questions about the data reported, July 15, 2016 (12:01a.m., ET) through August 15, 2016 (5:00p.m. ET).
- Quarterly Dialysis Facility Compare (QDFC) Preview for October 2016 reports available to dialysis facilities, and Networks, on the DialysisData.org website July 15, 2016.
- FY 2017 Dialysis Facility Reports (DFRs) available to dialysis facilities, and Networks, on the DialysisData.org website July 15, 2016.
- Comment period for dialysis facilities opens at July 15, 2016 at 12:01 a.m. ET and ends August 19, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
For technical assistance please see the FAQ section of Dialysisdata.org:
If your question is not listed there, please contact the DialysisData.org helpdesk, by sending an e-mail to DialysisData@umich.edu, calling 855.764.2885, or by filling out the contact form.
For assistance with your Master Account Holder information, please contact the Network at 813.865.3317. Thank you.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
ESRD Networks Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- For Patients and Families
- For Providers
- ESRD Network 7
- ESRD Network 13
- ESRD Network 15
- ESRD Network 17
- ESRD Network 18
- HSAG ESRD Alerts, Recalls, and Notices
- Behavioral Health
- Continuing Education
- Data Management
- Emergency Preparedness
- Home Dialysis
- Infection Prevention
- Patient and Family Engagement (PFE)
- Readmissions and Hospitalizations
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)