Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. CT.
HSAG invites you to participate in an interactive learning and sharing experience! Join us and other dialysis providers as Network 13 of Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma leads a presentation and discussion on professional boundaries between staff and patients.
Jamie Kiburz, BS, MSW, Patient Services Director
Who should attend?
Dialysis Facility Staff, and Dialysis Corporate Staff.
To Join the WebEx:
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: http://hsag.webex.com
- This should bring you to the HSAG Meeting Center webpage
- Enter the meeting number (598 702 789) and click “Join”
- Enter your name and email address as prompted
- Enter the password: Network#13
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue box appears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take a few minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference. The number is 800.747.5150. The access code is 948 225 8.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
ESRD Networks Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- For Patients and Families
- For Providers
- ESRD Network 7
- ESRD Network 13
- ESRD Network 15
- ESRD Network 17
- ESRD Network 18
- HSAG ESRD Alerts, Recalls, and Notices
- Behavioral Health
- Continuing Education
- Data Management
- Emergency Preparedness
- Home Dialysis
- Infection Prevention
- Patient and Family Engagement (PFE)
- Readmissions and Hospitalizations
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)