Wednesday, November 9, 2016, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
This is the last of three webinars presented by the Forum of ESRD Networks in the series "The Experience of Care: Patients & Providers as Partners." This 3-part webinar series is a continuation of the Forum's annual "Creating a Culture of Quality" conferences.
Presentations during this third webinar include:
- "Patient Provider Collaboration: Findings of the UNC ESRD Patient Engagement Study & Practical Applications Using Peer to Peer Mentoring"
- "Practical Approaches to Identifying Patient Goals & Values"
- Attendee & Speaker Q&A
Event Information (PDF)
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
ESRD Networks Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- For Patients and Families
- For Providers
- ESRD Network 7
- ESRD Network 13
- ESRD Network 15
- ESRD Network 17
- ESRD Network 18
- HSAG ESRD Alerts, Recalls, and Notices
- Behavioral Health
- Continuing Education
- Data Management
- Emergency Preparedness
- Home Dialysis
- Infection Prevention
- Patient and Family Engagement (PFE)
- Readmissions and Hospitalizations
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)