Wednesday, November 9, 2016, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
This is the last of three webinars presented by the Forum of ESRD Networks in the series "The Experience of Care: Patients & Providers as Partners." This 3-part webinar series is a continuation of the Forum's annual "Creating a Culture of Quality" conferences.
Presentations during this third webinar include:
- "Patient Provider Collaboration: Findings of the UNC ESRD Patient Engagement Study & Practical Applications Using Peer to Peer Mentoring"
- "Practical Approaches to Identifying Patient Goals & Values"
- Attendee & Speaker Q&A
Event Information (PDF)
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)