Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CT.
HSAG invites you to participate in an interactive learning and sharing experience! Join us and other dialysis providers as Network 13 of Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas leads a presentation and discussion on the impact of anemia management in the ESRD patient population.
Mukesh Sharma, MD, MS
Who should attend?
Dialysis Facility Staff and Dialysis Corporate Staff
To Join the WebEx:
- Click or Copy and Paste this URL to your web browser: http://hsag.webex.com
- This should bring you to the HSAG Meeting Center webpage
- Enter the meeting number (597 215 374) and click “Join”
- Enter your name and email address as prompted
- Enter the password: Network#13
- The automatic system set-up should start at this point. If a dialogue boxappears, click run. Please note, the automatic system set-up does take afew minutes to complete.
- Dial in to the teleconference. The number is 800.747.5150. The access code is 9482258.
This educational activity has been approved for 1.0 CE credits for nurses.
A certificate of attendance will be provided for all other disciplines.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)