Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
Do you participate in the end stage renal disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP)? During this call, CMS experts discuss the final rule that operationalizes the ESRD QIP for Payment Year (PY) 2020. The performance period for PY 2020 will begin on January 1, 2018. Take steps now to understand the changes to the program.
- Legislative framework and how it fits in with CMS strategies to improve quality
- Changes reflected in the final rule based on public comments
- Final measures, standards, scoring methodology, and payment reduction scale
- How the PY 2020 program compares to PY 2019
- Where to find additional information about the program
Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders, and quality improvement experts
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)