Friday, June 2, 2017, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET.
Topic: Global fight against antibiotic resistance
Florian Daragjati, Pharm.D., BCPS
St. Vincent’s Medical Center Southside
- The 2020 goals which are part of the national strategy for combating antibiotic resistant bacteria
- The elements of performance for Joint Commission Standard
- The importance of engaging stakeholders within the organization to improve antimicrobial prescribing
For audio, you will have the choice to listen using your computer’s audio or a telephone call in.
The toll-free number is 1-877-309-2074.
The attendee code is 739-343-354.
An Audio PIN will be shown after joining the webinar.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- For Patients and Families
- For Providers
- ESRD Network 7
- ESRD Network 13
- ESRD Network 15
- ESRD Network 17
- ESRD Network 18
- HSAG ESRD Alerts, Recalls, and Notices
- Behavioral Health
- Continuing Education
- Data Management
- Emergency Preparedness
- Home Dialysis
- Infection Prevention
- Patient and Family Engagement (PFE)
- Readmissions and Hospitalizations