Thursday, May 25, 2017, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.
Healthcare Ready and the Kidney Community Emergency Response (KCER) Program invite you to participate in a webinar on the CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule on Thursday, May 25th at 3:30 pm ET. Topics to be covered include:
- Requirements of the rule and timeline for compliance
- Meeting the training and exercise requirement
- Completing a risk assessment
- Considerations for end stage renal disease (ESRD) patients and dialysis facilities
Speakers include Beverly Whittet, KCER Program Coordinator, Nicolette Louissaint, Ph.D., Interim Executive Director of Healthcare Ready and Craig Camidge, Executive Director of the Near Southwest Preparedness Alliance healthcare coalition in Virginia.
- Link: Attendees can access the webinar here.
- Audio: (844) 265-4399
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- For Patients and Families
- For Providers
- ESRD Network 7
- ESRD Network 13
- ESRD Network 15
- ESRD Network 17
- ESRD Network 18
- HSAG ESRD Alerts, Recalls, and Notices
- Behavioral Health
- Continuing Education
- Data Management
- Emergency Preparedness
- Home Dialysis
- Infection Prevention
- Patient and Family Engagement (PFE)
- Readmissions and Hospitalizations