Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. MT.
- Jonathan Segal, MD, is a nephrologist at the University of Michigan and is the Medical Review Board Chair for Midwest Kidney Network 11. Dr. Segal will discuss his recently published article describing why some dialysis facilities have high rates of fistulas despite having patients with many co-morbid conditions.
- Maria Regnier, RN, MSN, CNN, is the Senior Director for the upper Midwest Enterprise Dialysis programs at Sanford Health. Ms.Regnier will discuss how she has empowered nurses to evaluate fistulas and collaborate with the vascular surgeons to shorten the time a patient has a catheter.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)