PHFPQ LAN meetings support CMS and ESRD Network Pilot QIA efforts to:
- Improve dialysis care coordination with a focus on reducing hospital utilization.
- Positively impact the quality of life of the ESRD patient with a focus on mental health.
- Support gainful employment of ESRD patients.
- Positively impact the quality of life of the ESRD patient with a focus on pain management.
PHFPQ LAN meetings help to identify interventions to improve specific pilot QIA rates.
2019 Supporting Gainful Employment of ESRD Patients LAN Webinars
Helping Patients Work Using SSA Work Incentives
April 16, 2019
Ticket to Work
March 7, 2019
Approaches to Reducing Hospitalizations in ESRD Patients
February 28, 2019
Depression in Chronic Kidney Disease and End-Stage Renal Disease: Similarities and Differences in Diagnosis, Epidemiology, and Management
February 21, 2019
2019 Best Practices
The following best practices were identified from the PHFPQ LAN events:
Educate facility staff and eligible patients between the ages of 18–55 about working while on dialysis with the following materials:
- The Ticket to Work educational flyer titled, Debunking the Three Biggest Myths about Disability Benefits and Work.
- The Ticket to Work success story titled, Peter’s Success Story.
- The work incentive article titled, Working on Home Dialysis: What Dialysis Staff Should Know.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
ESRD Networks Home
- ESRD Network 7
- ESRD Network 13
ESRD Network 15
- About Us
- Care Transitions
- Contact Us
- Emergency Preparedness
- ESRD National Coordinating Center (NCC) ACTivation Newsletters
- ESRD Network 15 Agreement
- Events Calendar
- For Patients and Families
- For Providers
- Learning and Action Networks
- Network 15 Podcasts
- Patient and Family Engagement (PFE)
- Quality Improvement Activities
- ESRD Network 17
- HSAG: ESRD Network Events
- HSAG ESRD Alerts, Recalls, and Notices
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)