Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Do you know how National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) surveillance definition changes will impact you? HSAG wants to help your facility learn about the recent updates made by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and NHSN to the 2016 surveillance definitions, and assist your facility in accurate reporting and healthcare-associated infection (HAI) measurements.
Who Should Attend?
Healthcare professionals responsible for surveillance in acute care facilities.
What Will You Learn?
HSAG staff members will ...
- Discuss the changes in the NHSN surveillance definition for 2016 and how these changes impact reporting.
- Demonstrate how to utilize the definitions to accurately measure and report your facility’s HAIs.
Download the slide deck.
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- National Contracts
- Survey Administration
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Other Services