Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 10:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. ET.
Are you a clinician or healthcare professional who wants to:
- Maximize your understanding of Medicare reimbursement changes?
- Use quality measures and use the data for practice improvement?
- Optimize the health outcomes of your patients?
- Strategize with like-minded healthcare professionals on practice efficiencies?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you need to be at Innovation Day on May 24 to learn from leaders in practice transformation! Regsiter now by clicking the Register Now button below.
Location: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Central Office, 7500 Security Blvd., Baltimore, MD
Please allow 30 minutes to get through CMS parking and building security. Bring Photo ID.
Onsite registration opens at 9 a.m.
Presenters: CMS, American College of Physicians, Health Partners of Delmarva, National Nursing Centers Consortium, QIN-QIO Telligen, VHQC, and Vizient Alliance.
If you cannot attend in person, join the event at YouTube:
- Morning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urOOYMZVJb8
- Afternoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqli93MCQnI
Visit the Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative page for more information.