Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. PT.
Saltzer Conference Room
17100 Euclid Street
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Reducing avoidable readmissions and adverse drug events by sharing best practices and knowledge, fostering community engagement, teamwork, and patient-centered care to improve care transitions between healthcare settings in Orange County.
- Using the data that are shared, list two areas of community performance related to hospital readmissions and high-risk medications that need improvement.
- State what this community’s goals are for reducing hospital readmission rates in 2018.
- Describe how one of the solution-based strategies to be shared can improve outcomes for Medicare beneficiaries at risk for hospital readmission.
- Explain how one high-risk medication resource to be previewed can be integrated by clinicians or caregivers in your practice setting.
Who Should Attend
- Hospital c-suite, directors of nursing, case management, pharmacy, and quality
- Nursing home administrators and directors of nursing
- Home health agency owners and clinical directors
- Community-based organizations/ stakeholders
- Federally qualified health clinic administrators
Contact: Ettie Lande, Associate Director, Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG)
Contact: Joel Wingelman, Event Coordinator, HSAG