Wednesday, January 24, 2018, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Everyone has a role in reducing preventable readmissions to the hospital! Join us for this program overview webinar:
Readmissions Preparation Program: Understanding Changes in Readmission Measures for Nursing Homes
Did you know that Medicare is changing the reimbursement structure for nursing homes starting October 2018? A new factor that will contribute to your nursing home reimbursement are hospital readmissions.
Join HSAG on this nine-month, “Reducing Readmissions Preparation Program” journey! Participating in this program will allow nursing home staff members to improve their knowledge on new readmission quality measures, identify strategies to prevent readmissions, and help facilities be a preferred provider to your local hospitals.
Learn more about the Nursing Home Reducing Readmissions Preparation Program:
- Review criteria for the nursing home Reducing Readmissions Preparation Program and benefits of participation.
- Demonstrate how to enroll in the program.
- Introduce the webinar series.
- Explain readmission quality measures for nursing homes, including
- IMPACT Act, Skilled Nursing Facility Value-Based Purchasing (SNF-VBP),
- and hospital/nursing home penalty review.
Who Should Attend
Nursing home/post-acute care providers interested in reducing readmissions, including:
- Medical directors
- Directors of nursing
- Discharge planners
- Admissions coordinators
- Quality assurance nurses
- Consulting pharmacists
- Nursing staff
Lindsay Holland, MHA, Director, Care Transitions, Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG)
Jennette Silao, MBA, MPH, Director, Nursing Homes, HSAG
For more information
For questions about the webinar offerings, please email: email@example.com