Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Dignity Health Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
420 34th Street
Learning Center Lecture hall
Bakersfield, CA 93301
- Evaluate Kern Community’s readmissions and high-risk medication (HRM) data.
- Discover local community partners’ readmission efforts and interventions implemented.
- Explore teach-back resources and tools available to help patients better self-manage.
- Review Health Services Advisory Group’s (HSAG) online tools and resources.
Who Should Attend:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Home Health Agencies
- Community Stakeholders
- Chief Executive Officers
- Director of Nurses
- Registered Nurses
- Learning Vocational Nurses
- Nursing Home Administrator
The learning center is located on the north east end of the campus; it is sandwiched between the ER and the Ronald McDonald House. Parking is free, but scarce. Please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the event to allow for parking and walking to the event location.