Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
This Reducing Readmission Preparation Program one-hour webinar will cover the following:
Review key principles of evidence based care coordination models, such as:
- BOOST (Better Outcomes for Older Adults through Safe Transitions),
- CTI (Care Transitions Intervention, Coleman Transitions Intervention Model or Coleman Model),
- INTERACT (Interventions to Reduce Acute Care Transfers), and
- Project RED (Re-engineered Discharge).
- POLST (Physician Order for Life-Sustaining Treatment)
Who Should Attend
Nursing home/post-acute care providers interested in reducing readmissions, including:
- Medical directors
- Directors of nursing
- Discharge planners
- Admissions coordinators
- Quality assurance nurses
- Consulting pharmacists
- Nursing staff members
Learn more about the Nursing Home Reducing Readmissions Preparation Program:
For more information
For questions about the webinar offerings, please email: email@example.com
Continuing Education: Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. Application has been made to the California Nursing Home Administrator Program, #CEP1729, for 1 continuing education credit, pending approval. There is no charge for attendance of these events.