Wednesday, May 9, 2018, 1:00 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. ET.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is hosting a webinar to provide an overview of participation criteria used to determine inclusion in the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMs).
Attendees will learn about:
- How CMS determines a clinician’s participation status in MIPS at the individual and group level
- Advanced APMs and criteria for how to become a Qualifying APM Participant (QP)
- Advanced APMs All-Payer Combination Option
- APM Scoring Standard benefits for participation in a MIPS APM
- Checking your participation status for the 2018 Performance Year
CMS will address questions from participants at the end of the webinar, as time allows.