Friday, November 9, 2018, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. MT.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) is pleased to announce the continuation of the Behavioral Health Educational Webinar Series. These sessions will continue to help clarify the often confusing and sometimes foreign world of behavioral health. Insufficient financial resources often lead to crisis and inpatient admission, yet approval for and maintenance of the benefits is confusing/overwhelming for most people.
Insufficient resources often lead to crisis and inpatient admission, yet approval for and maintenance of these benefits is confusing and overwhelming: How Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) are alike and different; application, approval, and denial processes and tips.
- What are SSI and SSDI programs and who is eligible
- Misconceptions regarding the approval and denial process and what that process entails
- Resources and tips for successful applications or appeals
Webinar Series Questions?
Dennette Janus, MA, LPC
Quality Improvement Specialist, HSAG
firstname.lastname@example.org | 602.801.6958
Project Manager, HSAG
email@example.com | 602.801.6916
Additional Resources and Information: www.hsag.com/behavioralhealth
- Contact Us
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare Provider Services
- Patients and Families
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- National Contracts
- Survey Administration
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)
- Other Services