Thursday, September 13, 2018, 8:00 a.m. to 11:45 p.m. PT.
Health Services Advisory Group
3133 East Camelback Road
Suite 100, 3rd Floor Conference Center
Phoenix, AZ 85016-4545
Describe how one of the solution-based strategies to be shared can improve outcomes for Medicare beneficiaries at risk for hospital readmission.
Review quarterly readmission data and progress being made in the community to conquer the ‘Perfect 10’ challenge.
Using the data that are shared, list two areas of community performance related to hospital readmissions that need improvement.
Who Should Attend:
- Hospital c-suite, directors of nursing, case management, pharmacy, and quality
- Nursing home administrators and directors of nursing
- Home health agency owners and
- Community-based organizations/ stakeholders
- Federally qualified health clinic
Registration Questions? Contact:
Meeting Questions? Contact: