Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. PT.
Sharp Metropolitan Medical Campus
7944 Birmingham Drive
Knollwood Building, Room D
San Diego, CA 92123
- Convene Sharp HealthCare and home health agencies (HHAs) to engage in conversation and action to reduce readmissions through improving care transitions.
- Review Sharp System readmission data.
- Share and discuss an HHA practice.
- Determine 2019 hospital/HHA initiative to improve care coordination and patient outcomes.
Who should attend?
- Sharp Community Medical Group Collaborative
- Home health administrators, nurses, medical directors, physicians, readmission leads
- Anyone interested in reducing readmissions
Registration is from 12:45 to 1:00 p.m. Event is from 1 to 3 p.m.
Please allow ample time to park, walk to the event, and check in.