Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Glendale Memorial Hospital
1420 S. Central Ave.
Glendale, CA 91204
- Assess Glendale community's readmission data and relative improvement rate.
- Discuss new regulations relevant to care transitions post-discharge.
- Recognize the community's efforts in improving quality and reducing readmissions.
Who should attend
Members of the Glendale Healthier Community Care Transitions Collaborative, including:
- Directors of quality and case management,
- Nursing home administrators and directors of nursing
- Home health administrators
- nurses, medical directors, physicians, readmission leads
- anyone interested in reducing readmissions.
Parking: Maximum cost is $6. Pay at kiosk with cash or credit card.
Continuing Education (CE): Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 3 contact hours. Application has been made to the California Nursing Home Administrator Program, #CEP1729, for 3 continuing education credits, pending approval