Wednesday, May 5, 2021, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
1 p.m. Central
12 noon Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
- Discuss the importance of identifying social determinants of health in the population you serve.
- Identify the Z Codes that will enable your hospital to collect social determinants of health in administrative claims data.
- Review how hospitals can leverage Z Codes to identify and address disparities of care.
Diana Zona, Executive Director, South Carolina Hospital Association (SCHA) Foundation
Aunyika Moonan, PhD, CPHQ, Executive Director, Data & Measurement, SCHA
Continuing Education (CE): Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour for this event. There is no charge for attendance of this event. You must attend the live version to receive CE credit.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Pharmacy and Quality Measurement Division
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)