Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
11:00 a.m. Pacific | 12 noon Mountain | 1:00 p.m. Central
This webinar will focus on the development of a health system-wide opioid stewardship program.
Participants will be able to:
- Discuss opioid-related guidelines.
- Describe how metrics can be developed based on guidelines.
- Implement clinical decision-support tools to assist providers.
- Illustrate examples of educating outlier opioid prescribers.
- Chief medical officers
- Pharmacists and pharmacy directors
- Chief quality officers and quality directors
- Directors of nursing and nurses
- Physicians, physician assistants, and nurse pratictioners
Scott G. Weiner, MD, MPH
Dr. Weiner is an emergency medicine attending physician at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. He earned his MD from the University of California, Irvine, and his masters in public health from Harvard School of Public Health.
Continuing Education (CE): Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. There is no charge to attend this event. You must attend the live event to earn CE credit.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)