Thursday, January 13, 2022, 1:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
(10:30 a.m. PT | 11:30 a.m. MT | 12:30 p.m. CT)
Screening Patients for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) Risk and Opioid Withdrawal
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) in an action-based “quickinar” series to provide tactics, strategies, and information needed for a successful opioid stewardship program (OSP).
The 11 Opioid Stewardship Quickinars in the series are short, 30-minute webinar presentations beginning October 21, 2021, and running until May 2022.
Each learning session begins a 1:30 p.m. ET.
Who Should Attend:
- Acute Care Inpatient Departments
- Emergency Departments
- Post-Acute Care Providers
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)