Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
9:00 a.m. Pacific | 10:00 a.m. Mountain | 11:00 a.m. Central
CANDOR is a process that healthcare institutions and practitioners can use to respond in a timely, thorough, and just way when unexpected events cause patient harm.
During this webinar, Austin Peterson and Winifred Stump will share how CommonSpirit Heath has implemented and spread CANDOR throughout their health system.
- Identify the process, components, and benefits of CANDOR.
- Examine how to successfully implement and sustain the CANDOR process overtime.
- Discuss how to engage staff, patients, and families in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the CANDOR process.
Austin Peterson, RN, BSN, MBA-HCM
System Director, Patient Harm Prevention and Event Management
CommonSpirit Health, San Francisco, CA
Winifred Stump, BSN, RN, MS, CPPS, CHSP
System Director, Safety Programs, High Reliability Organizing
CommonSpirit Health, Erlanger, KY
Continuing Education (CE): Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. There is no charge to attend this event. You must attend the live event to earn CE credit.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)