Thursday, June 23, 2022, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
10 a.m. Pacific | 11 a.m. Mountain | 12 noon Central
Join us for part two of the Preventing Healthcare Associated Infections (HAIs) Learning & Action Network Series.
Preventing central-line associated bloodstream infection (CLABSI) remains a national patient safety priority given its associated harms of increased hospital length of stay, costs, morbidity, and a 12 percent–25 percent mortality rate. Recent studies have shown that during the COVID-19 pandemic many hospitals experienced a significant increase in their CLABSI rates.
This webinar features proactive strategies and tools for preventing all-cause harm related to CLABSI and sharing of a hospital's success with engaging leaders, providers, and front-line staff in a hospital-wide initiative to drive down device utilization, increase bundle compliance, and improve outcomes.
- Understand the importance of hard-wiring essential evidence-based infection control practices to prevent CLABSI.
- Gain insight on how to build resiliency into infection prevention programs to withstand future pandemics.
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 and lessons learned to devise strategies to enhance patient safety.
- Hear about a hospital's challenges during COVID-19 and successes of a hospital-wide initiative with improving outcomes.
Jennifer Clary, MS, BS, RRT
Director, Quality Management
Self Regional Healthcare
Eli DeLille, MSN, RN, CIC, FAPIC
This event is brought to you by the following HQICs: Alliant Health Solutions, Compass, HSAG, IPRO, and Telligen QI Connect
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)