Friday, April 17, 2015 to Saturday, April 18, 2015, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute is hosting Emerging Therapeutic Trends to Optimize Diabetes Care, a two-day conference, aimed at participants gaining the skills to:
• Summarize the latest statistics, new pathophysiologic mechanisms, and updated standards of care for treating diabetes
• Assess unmet needs and treatment patterns of patients with type 2 diabetes
• Understand the next generation of therapies in diabetes including oral and insulin options
• Obtain practical approaches to starting and progressing therapy to achieve optimal diabetes control in the ambulatory and acute settings
This event is directed to primary care physicians and allied health professionals involved in the care of patients with diabetes. The location is at the Holiday Inn San Diego-Bayside in San Diego, California. For more information, download the conference brochure.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)