Tuesday, December 8, 2015, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. MT.
Attend this summit to hear from health experts on type 2 diabetes prevalence among Asian Americans in comparison to other racial and ethnic groups in the U.S., and join in discussions on strategies to address it.
Download the event flyer.
• Ho Luong Tran, MD, President and CEO, National Council of Asian Pacific Islander Physicians
• Maria Rosario (Happy) Araneta, PhD, Professor of Epidemiology, Department of Family Medicine and Public Health, UC San Diego School of Medicine
• Elevated Rates of Diabetes in Asian Subgroups
• Diabetes in South Asians: Findings from the MASALA Study
• Using BMI to Screen Asian Americans for Type 2 Diabetes Risk
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)