Friday, May 29, 2015, 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. ET.
This complimentary Learning and Action Network event is designed for chief executive officers, chief nursing officers, infection control nurses, discharge planners, care transition nurses, dialysis providers, skilled nursing facility administrators, directors of nursing, home health administrators, physicians, pharmacists, community-based organizations, and other key stakeholders.
- Idenitfy areas that are impacted by the patient experience.
- Encourage best practices through community engagement and information spread.
- Promote awareness of assuring care is patient and family centered.
- Identify and explore selected practices in detail to facilitate transfer and adoption by participants.
Renaissance Tampa Hotel International Plaza
4200 Jim Walter Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33607
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)