Thursday, April 21, 2016, 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) and the Florida Department of Health, Office of Rural Health for an overview of quality improvement opportunities and resources available to Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) in this ever changing healthcare climate. We also will introduce CAHs to the various quality initiatives available to support their quality improvement efforts, encouraging them to access timely updates and strategies to avoid negative payment adjustments—associated with Medicare Incentive Payment programs—by participating in the Health Information Technology (HIT) Learning and Action Network.
- Recognize HSAG quality initiatives available to support CAHs in quality improvement.
- Describe the benefits of joining HSAG’s HIT Learning and Action Network.
- Define the Meaningful Use hardship exception process requirements to help avoid negative payment adjustments.
Download the event slides in pdf format to use as a reference.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)