Thursday, August 25, 2016, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Northern California Session
- Understand how interdisciplinary, skill-based dementia communication coaching can be used to decrease dementia-related behaviors without antipsychotic medications.
- Obtain concrete coaching strategies to help team members at all levels master dementia communication skills needed for their specific role.
- List outcomes linked to skill-based coaching, including reductions in antipsychotics, improvements in team member satisfaction, reduction in worker injuries, and progress toward person-centered care.
- Connect with high performing nursing homes and assess their successes related to their quality measures.
DoubleTree by Hilton-Berkeley Marina
200 Marina Blvd.
Berkeley, California 94710
All CAHF and HSAG members are encouraged to submit a poster or QAPI success story to be considered for inclusion in the poster show at both events. Click here for the poster submission form. Deadline to submit posters is August 5, 2016.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)