Thursday, February 4, 2016, 8:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. MT.
Abrazo West Campus
2nd Floor Conference Room
13677 W. McDowell Rd.
Goodyear, AZ 85395
1. Examine the community and financial impact behavioral health issues are having on police, fire, healthcare, and other industries.
2. Discover innovative solutions being considered across the nation.
3. Identify current behavioral health priorities for the community.
Mental health problems affect nearly every family and community. Yet, communities often struggle to have the conversation. Perhaps we do not know where to start when identifying strategies or we do not have the right organizations in the room. Let’s change this!
Join HSAG as it hosts a community conversation regarding behavioral health.
By using a community-based approach rather than individual efforts to find solutions, improvement can be made at an accelerated rate.
Contact Barb Averyt, Director, Care Coordination, HSAG
Cheryl Angotti, Project Coordinator, Care Coordination, HSAG
There is no charge for this event, but registration is required.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)