Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PT.
Behavioral Health Collaborative (BHC) Kickoff Webinar
Is your inpatient psychiatric facility (IPF) or providers office part of the BHC being led by Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG)?
If so, hear from the national project leads at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and HSAG as we launch the new BHC to help improve behavioral health outcomes in the IPF and primary care settings.
The following topics will be discussed:
- National- and state-level data for behavioral health screenings, follow-up rates, and readmissions.
- Identification of behavioral health disorders, specifically depression and alcohol use disorder, in primary care settings and IPFs.
- Communication and collaboration opportunities with behavioral health providers and facilities within your community.
- Introduction of educational opportunities, including online tools and resources.
Visit www.hsag.com/behavioralhealth for more information.
Missed the webinar? No problem!
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)