Friday, July 15, 2016, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. PT.
Join HSAG for the Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) Clean Hands-Safe Injections Initiative.
Improving hand hygiene and safe injection practices
Partner with the experts: Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) and the California Ambulatory Surgery Association (CASA).
Oakland Masonic Lodge
Oakland, CA 94611
There is no cost to attend this event.
Informal networking following end of session.
- Review the available tools and models that enable best practices in hand hygiene and safe injection practices, based on interventions from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to eliminate healthcare-associated infections (HAIs).
- Recognize the clinical impact of preventable HAIs.
- Examine the business case of HAIs for ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), including future Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) payment penalties.
Who should attend
- Infection Control Preventionists and Directors
- Directors of Nursing
- Directors of Quality
- ASC Administrators ,CEOs, and Staff
- ASC Principals and Owners
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)