Thursday, March 24, 2016, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PT.
Want a better understanding of the CLABSI National Health Safety Network (NHSN) definitions and changes to how infections are counted?
This webinar, offered by Telligen, presented by Joan M. Ivaska, BS, MPH, CIC, Senior Director, Infection Prevention, Banner Health,
will help you learn more about NHSN reporting and discuss surveillance definitions versus opportunities for improvement
in CLABSI prevention.
About the Presenter
Ms. Ivaska oversees the infection prevention activities for Banner Health, a large health system with 29 hospitals in seven states. She is experienced in HAI surveillance and prevention and also serves as a national consultant for Joint Commission Resources.
What Will You Learn?
Attendees will be able to ...
- Understand NHSN CLABSI definitions
- Understand how CLABSIs are counted for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
Value-Based Purchasing reporting
- Discuss the differences between surveillance definitions and improvement opportunities for CLABSI prevention
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)