Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), your nursing home peers, and subject matter expert Kyle Campbell, PharmD, Vice President, Pharmacy and Quality Measure, HSAG, for this informative medications and fall risk webinar where insightful tips and techniques for addressing medications and fall risk will be shared.
- Identify the impact of falls in the elderly.
- Understand medication-related fall risk.
- Describe physiological changes that alter medication effects in the elderly.
- Recognize medication side effects.
- Identify drug/drug classes to consider in fall assessment.
- Describe alternatives and strategies.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)