Monday, November 14, 2016, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
This presentation provides an overview of the measure specifications and data reporting requirements for the following newly adopted measures: Alcohol and Other Drug Use Disorder Treatment Provided or Offered at Discharge (SUB-3) measure, its subset the Alcohol and Other Drug Use Disorder Treatment at Discharge (SUB-3a) measure, as well as the 30-Day All-Cause Unplanned Readmission Following Psychiatric Hospitalization in an IPF measure.
At the conclusion of this presentation, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the measure specifications anddata reporting requirements for the SUB-3/-3a measure and the 30-Day All-CauseUnplanned Readmission FollowingPsychiatric Hospitalization in an IPF Measure.
Locate and access helpful IPFQRProgram resources.
To register, click here.
Review the brochure.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)