Thursday, September 15, 2016, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) for this educational webinar addressing the vital role of vaccinations in the nursing home.
Nursing home residents are at high-risk for flu and pneumonia, making vaccinations an essential aspect of high-quality care. nursing homes can use quality-measure data to drive Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement and improve resident care. This webinar will provide quality-measure insight and tips and tricks to help ensure residents are receiving these vaccinations at the right time to protect their health.
- Identify two vaccinations that trigger the quality measure composite score.
- Review the importance of vaccinations for the nursing home population.
- Examine the relationship between the minimum data set (MDS) and the influenza and pneumococcal quality measures.
- Garner takeaway lessons learned to implement in your facility.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)