Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
At this upcoming webinar, Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) will share field-proven best practices on engaging minority populations to quit smoking. Our event features Eliseo J. Pérez-Stable, MD, Director of the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities, whose 30-year research history on Latino smoking cessation and tobacco control policy informs his remarks.
View the event slide deck.
After participating in the event, attendees will be able to:
- Describe differences and similarities among smokers from racial and ethnic groups in the U.S.
- Identify common strategies to engage smokers from minority groups and motivate them to quit smoking.
- Implement smoking cessation interventions for diverse patients in healthcare settings.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)