Thursday, December 14, 2017, 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
During this call, learn how to work with physicians to ensure compliance with the new psychotropic medication prescribing requirements for long-term care facilities. Also, find out how nursing homes are putting the new Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) requirements into practice. Additionally, CMS experts share updates on the progress of the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes and QAPI. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
- Dr. Arif Nazir, Signature Healthcare
- Deb Fournier, Maine Veterans' Homes
- Sarah Schumann, Brookside Inn (Colorado)
- Michele Laughman and Debbie Lyons, CMS
- Consumer and advocacy groups,
- Nursing home providers,
- Surveyor community,
- Professional associations, and
- Other interested stakeholders.
View Other Medicare Learning Network Events Here
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)