Friday, December 1, 2017, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), for Learning Forum Fridays as we continue our new webinar series titled, “Countdown to MIPS Data Submission”. In this installment titled, “Strategize to Report your Best Performance” we will endeavor to identify quality measures that fit your practice and specialty and how to determine the best measures to select. In addition, we will cover the advantages and disadvantages to reporting either as an individual or a group. This webinar is intended for healthcare professionals, medical administrative staff, payers, medical associations, healthcare consulting organizations, and government agencies. All are welcomed to join this rich innovative discussion.
After attending the webinar, the attendee will be able to:
- Choose applicable measures.
- Determine whether they will be reporting as a Group or Individual.
- Select their best performance scores.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)