Thursday, December 14, 2017, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
Join HSAG and your peers for an educational webinar addressing re-hospitalizations in Ohio. This session will equip Ohio nursing homes with the tools needed to identify their facility readmission rates, explore effective strategies to reduce emergency room utilization and rehospitalizations, and examine how your facility (survey/certification, preferred provider lists) and residents (quality of life/care) are affected by rehospitalizations
After this educational event, attendees should be able to:
- Recognize the role skilled nursing facilities' play in keeping residents out of the hospital.
- Identify successful rehospitalization change ideas that proved beneficial to nursing homes and their residents.
- Utilize best practices that have demonstrated improvement in reducing emergency room utilization and rehospitalization rates in Ohio.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)