Friday, July 14, 2017, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) presents this webinar to educate physicians and office administrators on how to understand and potentially achieve high scores in the new Quality Payment Program and avoid costly penalties in Medicare Part B claims.
At the completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Identify strategies to maximize scoring potential in the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
- Recognize how to calculate your MIPS final score.
- Discuss how to access your quality resource use report (QRUR) to monitor the MIPS Cost performance category.
Download the event slides here.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)