Thursday, July 27, 2017, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) and your peers for the quarterly CDI cohort technical assistance webinar. This webinar will provide an update of the CDI Cohort initiative, review common errors made with National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) monthly data reporting, and offer live technical assistance to CDI Cohort nursing homes.
After attending this webinar, the attendee should be able to:
- Describe the NHSN CDI Cohort.
- Identify common errors and understand steps to correct errors made during monthly CDI data reporting.
- Understand the importance of adding additional Secure Access Management Service (SAMS) card users to combat staff turnover.
- Update the NHSN CDI Cohort
- NHSN monthly data reporting steps
- NHSN event reporting criteria
- Importance of adding additional SAMS card users
- Summary of tips and best practices
- Open forum/Q&A
Presentation available here.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)