Thursday, June 15, 2017, 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. PT.
To register or for more information, visit MLN Connects Event Registration.
During this call, learn about appropriate assessment and evaluation for the accurate diagnosis of schizophrenia and other mental disorders. Also, find out about the DICE Approach™-Describe, Investigate, Create, and Evaluate, a simple but comprehensive method to understand and support individuals living with dementia. Additionally, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) experts share updates on the progress of the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes and Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI). A question and answer session follows the presentations.
- Dr. Susan Levy, Medical Director/Consultant
- Dr. Helen Kales, University of Michigan
- Michele Laughman and Debbie Lyons, CMS
Target Audience: Consumer and advocacy groups, nursing home providers, surveyor community, prescribers, professional associations, and other interested stakeholders.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)