Thursday, June 29, 2017, 8:55 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. ET.
Ohio NHQCC II and the CDI Initiative Learning Session 1: Dover, OH
A Series of Events to Assist Participating Nursing Homes Improve Their Quality Measure Composite Score, Their Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) Program, and Their Use of Antipsychotic Medications.
Join the Health Services Advisory Group team for a Learning and Action Network (LAN) event for the Ohio Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative II (NHQCC) and the CDI Initiative. The exciting agenda includes topics such as the new Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Quality Measure Composite Score, strategies for implementing QAPI, best practices for reducing antipsychotic medications, and more!
- Describe the Ohio Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative and the CDI Initiative.
- Review your facility’s Quality Measure Composite Score data.
- Identify and share effective strategies to reach a Quality Measure Composite Score of 6% or less.
- Identify and review effective strategies to improve the appropriate use of antibiotics.
- Identify and review effective TeamSTEPPS® strategies to improve communication within a nursing home.
- Identify and share plans of action to assist nursing homes in their quality improvement endeavors.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)